5 Voices: Everyone Speaks but not Everyone is Heard
The 5 Voices will help you:
- Understand the Dynamics of Your Team Not everyone speaks the same voice or processes the way you do. Discover your natural voice and the voices of those around you to connect and lead more effectively.
- Improve Communication & Connectivity Learn why and how you disconnect with other Voices and gain powerful tools to help you connect live never before.
- Get the Best From Each Team Member Once you know your voice and have learned the value of other voices, you can establish "Rules of Engagement" that ensure you get the best from everyone on your team. This improves productivity as well as morale and satisfaction.
- Resolve Conflict Effectively Once you know your voice and have learned the value of other voices, you and your team can break down the walls of conflict to reach clarity and understanding of one another in a much more effective way.
- Create a Gameplan for Development Develop a plan for growth for you and your team based on the natural strengths, weaknesses, communication patterns, and needs of each team member.
- Implement Powerful, Sustainable Tools Receive powerful, practical tools and resources that are simple enough for everyone to learn and implement. This crates the kind of common language that is crucial for sustainable leadership transformation and buy-in.
Tue, July 31, 2018
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
USC College of Pharmacy
715 Sumter Street
Columbia, SC 29208